Liability Insurance

Auto liability insurance is coverage that protects you against claims arising from injuries and damages to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.

Liability insurance has two main components which are bundled together: Bodily Injury coverage (BI) and Property Damage coverage. (PD)

Are you looking for Commercial Transportation Insurance?

Russell Agency offers commercial transportation insurance to new venture motor carriers and current authorities. Get a quote online today or call today.

Bodily Injury (BI) covers hospital and medical bills, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, and other expenses, up to the selected limits. Property Damage (PD) will cover the expense to repair or replace damaged items, including other vehicles, houses, power poles, up to the selected limits.

Liability insurance will also pay out for your legal defense if you are sued as a result of your involvement with the incident/accident.

Do you need liability insurance?

If you operate a motor vehicle, you will need Liability insurance. In most situations, Liability insurance is required by law.

Trucking companies will need Liability insurance in order to obtain filings and stay DOT compliant.

Trucking Insurance liability limits

Russell Agency offers coverage for many types of trucking operations and business types. For more information, learn more about types of risk we cover here.

Trucking liability limits include:






To issue federal filings or an MCS-150 filing, Liability insurance is required.

Quote online or contact an insurance specialist.